How to file your mutual consent divorce petition
Everything is online, you don't have to run around seeking information and help and narrating your embarrassing story to known and unknown people in your city. Our system takes care of your privacy and you don't even have to meet any of our team personally.
1) You need to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the procedure for filing your application with us to make your mutual consent divorce petition.
2) You will get the procedure within a minute in your inbox (sometimes in your spam box). The email reply will contain the steps you need to follow to complete the filing of your mutual consent divorce petition.
3) The email reply will also have the net banking details to pay our fee by netbanking.
4) After you have paid the fee, you need to fill in the transaction number, date and bank details, complete the online form and send to us.
5) On submission of the form, you will be given a copy of the form you filled.
6) Your mutual consent divorce petition will be sent to your registered email id. Just take a print, follow the accompanied instructions, and submit to the concerned family court. It simple.
Copyright @ 2015 Divorce Help. All rights reserved